Saturday, April 23, 2011

How To Not Go To Church

My mom is guilting me to go to church, woah I just have to stop myself right there and realize this has been a very religious centred week blog-wise. 

Like always, I blame society. Easter marketing has gotten out of control. I feel like no other year the ads have been this intense. Every two seconds there's a commercial about the Easter Bunny, and the comics in The Toronto Star all week have been Easterly (Yes I only read two things in the paper, the entertainment section and the comics. What's happening in Libya? I don't know. Is Benicio Del Toro the baby daddy to Rod Stewarts grand-baby? Yes!!). 
Plus there's that cartoon out, Hop, that has DA BEST Russell Brand in it. 

I love Russell Brand, which is apparently not a common belief. He's so delightfully British and I enjoy when he says that without fame his tight pants and big hair would be viewed as mental illness. And Arthur was so funny. I say yes, support Russell Brand. The boys in my improv troupe are either jealous or stupid. Fine they're not stupid, they're very, very nice. I just think everyone should read his books and be amazed by the fact that he is alive and healthy looking after all that heroin.   

Anyways, I don't want to go to church. Wah! But the guilt I will be put through will be too much to handle. The reason why I don't like church is because I feel I haven't progressed from the age of four. I get all fidgety and I just cannot pay attention to anything. Oh shoot I'll probably have to go. Oh man!

Happy Easter. Thanks for reading.

He's funny

No comments:

Post a Comment