Monday, October 25, 2010

E-Are You Kidding Me? The Mystery of Michael Sheen

Hi All,

I am sure you are all waiting with breath that is baited for my next "How To" (Hint, it's a good one). But as I was reading the paper this morning, something distracted me from the comics. Canadian sweetheart Rachel McAdams is dating British thespian Michael Sheen. Good for them, this pleases me, but I have to say Michael Sheen, who are you... really?!

 Ok so this is the same guy who is the baby daddy to Kate Beckinsale. Kate Beckinsale is a goddess woman and Michael Sheen... he's a'ight.

So like I've seen about five of Mike's movies (most notably, he was the Frost in Frost/Nixon) and he is a solid performer. He is very talented, obviously, but cute? I don't like to be negative but I don't get it. But I really want to.

I am not closed minded. I believe that there is a very cute, dare I say handsome, and sexually attractive man that dates these very beautiful women.  Listen, I am no stranger to the inexplicable crush (Conan O'Brien, say word) and I'd like to think I am not a shallow person and I resent you for inferring that.

So, Michael Sheen, convince me. I fall in love with guys in movies all the time. I am a (classy) movie crush-skank but I need to know, why are you attractive? The not knowing factor is what is killing me. The same goes for Joy Bryant, Camilla Belle, and Emmy Rossum- Why are you girls always in magazines with a picture and a description of "actor" written under the picture? WHEN DO YOU ACT? I DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU DO.

So basically if I could get all of us in a room sometime (Michael, Joy, Camilla and Emmy) we could just straighten this whole thing out (Especially you, Joy. Emmy and Camilla worked as children). Now, I know Michael is Toronto-bound, so that's easy enough; maybe I'll hold an "Actor's Convention" at my house and the girls will come, because apparently they are actors.

Anyways let's just figure out this debacle and then we can move on to the whole F-word Justin Bieber thing.


Thanks,

Classic-Al


































No comments:

Post a Comment