Monday, March 7, 2011

How To Be Dissapointed

So I know today was supposed to be a Gossip Girl recap day, and I'm heartbroken too about it btw, but it's a stupid rerun.
Of course it is, the first good episode in two months and now I'm going to have to wait probably two months for Chuck's reaction to Blair and Dan's kiss, very exciting/stupid. I bet you he's going to shoot Dan, in a poetic full circle kind of a way.
[Side Note: Update, new episodes don't start until April 18th! The 18th! That's like a full out summer-time hiatus. Wah]

Instead I will fill you in on my days events.
Woke up forty-five minutes after my alarm and was only five minutes late for babysitting (I was as proud as I was out of breath).
After a full afternoon of babysitting, I did a full evening's worth (at least I'm earning like a Rockefeller). I babysat the mean kid, who was so rude that I punished him with no electronics. After discovering that watching a movie was an electronic, he got pretty upset and said don't talk to me I'm in my room trying to sleep.
I do find it slightly ironic that while I was punishing him, I was playing Scrabble on his Mom's iPad, but hey man I don't follow the rules I only enforce them. Either way, it was a rough night.
When I got home I was so annoyed I sat and stared out the window for twenty minutes. I imagined life as a catatonic and it's not so bad, it's kind of relaxing.

So now I sit here typing with the rerun of GG blaring in the background. I was so ready to write the review tonight I was going to do a play by play, like sports! (Fine I don't watch sports, in fact in highschool when I accidentally got on the rugby team I would call practice, rehearsal. The only time I got the ball I pretended to fumble it and then ran in the opposite direction. Man I'm unathletic.)

But no review to be had. Oh well. I could tell you that last night I had a dream where Adrian Brody had a cameo in it. Literally, he said, "Hey, just doing a cameo." He was really funny.
I think it's time for me to stop watching t.v and start getting into sports.
Ooooh I'll dooo it this afternoon.
Thanks for reading!

Hey, just doing a cameo in Al's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment