Sunday, March 6, 2011

Al's Views 6

Hey all. So I waited too long to write my post and now I'm tired and I have to go to bed early because I'm working in the morning (something I haven't done in quite the while).

Now I know when I post this it will say that it's been posted at 9:00 PM, but that's just not true. For some reason my blogsite has decided that it's on west coast time, so any time I mention time in my post it just doesn't sync up and that bothers me big time.
Like I made a big deal a while back about missing my deadline and writing at one in the morning therefore I hadn't written every day in the month so I broke my own contract. However when I published the post, it said I had written it at 11 PM, making me seem like a liar.
Plus I talk a lot about writing before bed, and when I publish those posts it just makes me feel like a nerdy senior citizen (but in all fairness I do sleep as much as the average senior citizen, and if it was socially acceptable I would sleep fifteen hours a day).

I'm sure you're all thinking, "Why doesn't she just figure out how to make the time in the proper zone." Well excuse me, judgemental, and I'm pretty sure you're mixing me up with someone who is computer literate.

Well, it's time for me to go to bed now since I just yurped (yawned and burped), and I'm going to bed at 12:14 AM, ok!

Have a good night's sleep.
Thanks for reading


            



                                 +                                            




                                      = Yurp

No comments:

Post a Comment