Saturday, March 26, 2011

How To Not Spell

So I have made reference to this before but I cannot spell. I have said many times that society is to blame. But I'm not here to play the blame game. I'm here to write a list of words I cannot spell and see if it makes a poem, kind of like that magnetic poetry thing.

List of Words I Cannot Spell
Recommend
Answer
Malcolm
Unconsciously
Confetti
Suicide
Psychology
Psycho
Psychiatrist
Psychic
Teriyaki
Irkutsk
Residual
Inconvenient 
Pieces 
Pisces 


There are definitely more but I think this is enough for an ample poem. Now I will pick words at random by shutting my eyes and pointing at the screen.


Buddy Can You Spell A Dime
An original poem by Alessandra Vite
Pisces answer psychiatrist.
Pieces confetti psycho suicide.
 Residual inconvenient teriyaki, Irkutsk
Psychic Malcolm unconsciously recommend psychology.

This has been an original poem by Alessandra Vite
Thanks for reading!
This is my poetic alter-ego: Alessandra Vite 

No comments:

Post a Comment