Friday, April 8, 2011

How To Cry

I was looking at my blog statistics and they are as confusing as they do suck.
The stats tell me I've only had one page view in the past week, thirteen in the month overall, and I lost my follower from Bangladesh! What gives? I love the Bangladeshian people.
They come from a sovereign state in South Asia. It's also the eighth most populous country in the world. Not one person out of the entire densely populated nation can spend his or her time reading my little blog?! What changed? Do you not like Chuck Bass?

I know it's not classy to complain but I'm complaining. Besides no one is reading so I can write anything I want fence warmer.
Well with this welcoming and entertaining post I assume everyone's going to get on the
Classic-Al/Amazing Bastard's bandwagon, right?

Whenever I get down on myself I think of all the positives in my life. I have a computer. I have a blog (oh wait these are the negatives I can't do nothin' right!).

Just tell people about the blog or I'll threaten you with another post like this.
And Belgium, I like your people too, so I think you'd like my blog.
It's better than a Prime Minister's address from Yves Leterme, am I right?(That ought to get me at least half a Belgian and or a Beligian enthusiast).
Thanks for reading.

"Love me, love me!" Classic Yves, am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment