Thursday, April 7, 2011

How To...OMG Amazing

So I was wasting time before I had to go somewhere and I stumbled upon the GREATEST website ever. It's the Wu-Tang Name Generator. All you do is enter your name and it tells you what your
Wu-Tang Clan name would be.
So my names are:
Alessandra- Mighty Warrior (meh)
Alessandra Vite- Amazing Bastard (OMG BEST NAME EVER!)
Classic-Al- Wacko Beggar (Apt, I think).

Then I started putting in my family's names because I was having too much fun.
Their names are:
Samantha Vite- Wicked Beggar (Biter!)
Vanessa Vite- Amateur Prophet (I'm jealous)
Marcello Vite- Phantom Watcher (This frightens me)
Mary Vite- Smilin' Commander (Positive, I like)

Turns out this is how Donald Glover, actor on Community now legit-ish rapper got his rap name, Childish Gambino (THIS is an example of how funny he is).
I really should have consulted this website before I named my blog.
Have as much fun with this as I have!
Peace out!
-Wacko Beggar (AKA Amazing Bastard)
Childish Gambino!

1 comment:

  1. your mom IS the smilin' commander! If i use Mina I'm Scratchin' Wizard, but if I use Saramelia I'm Profound Swami! I'm definitely sticking with Profound Swami.

    ReplyDelete