Monday, April 11, 2011

How To Decide: Would You Rather.. Again?

So I have just been asked the question would you kill a completely innocent man if you knew his death would end world hunger?
I guess so. But would I get charged with murder? How guilty would I feel because I killed someone? Now I feel guilty because my feelings are more important than starving children. FINE I'll kill him. Jesus.

Second question I was asked was; would you rather live the life you have now as is, or, choose to live for twenty-five years starting now, knowing that every minute of everyday of that life will be lived in extreme happiness?
Well, I'd take the twenty-five happiness filled years, but then again is my life so sad that I don't wanna live it out?
Well I guess if I combined the two questions together I could solve world hunger and be happy for twenty-five years. Alright would you rather, defeated!

What would you rather?

Thanks for reading.

Twenty-five years of this, say word!

1 comment:

  1. that'a one big cup! lol
    Are we following each other?? i always follow back and i love to meet new bloggers and the feedback!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete