Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How To Name A Book

So I often think of titles for books in my head that I will never write.
Every time I hear a good line or a deep song title I think that could be the name for my memoir.
Here is a list of titles of memoirs I will probably never write...or will I?

Don't Cry Out Loud: The Alessandra Vite Story
-I thought of this one a long time ago. I also have names for the beginning of each chapter.
Chapter 1: Just Keep It Inside
Chapter 2: Learn How To Hide Your Feelings
Chapter 10: Fly High And Proud
Final Chapter: And If You Should Fall, Remember You Almost Made It


But Where Did The Ham Come From? Rants From An Over The Hill Babysitter
-I came up with this one today after the kid I took care of had a piece of ham in his pocket.


Send In The Clowns: Alessandra Vite,  Love Story
-Send In The Clowns has been a long time theme in my life. I don't feel like explaining it now, OK!

Stick A Fork In It I'm Done!

And now I'm done.

Thanks for reading!

And this will be the cover of EVERY SINGLE book I'll write

No comments:

Post a Comment