Thursday, February 17, 2011

How To Be Late

Hi again. Writing from my i-pod again, which I think I've gotten better at but I do not want to speak too soon.
I'm writing a post today that is near and dear to my heart, being late. Now I'm not going to blame society like I do most things (lack of spelling ability, my Anderson Cooper thing) I will blame my upbringing, slightly because my father is perpetually late. Anytime we have to go anywhere he decides five minutes before we leave he just has to take out the garbage, do the dishes and sweep the floor. It's like clockwork.
Anyhow, I have mastered being late. It goes hand in hand with my laziness. As I write this post I am taking the streetcar to work where I will for sure be five minutes late. But if you looking to be late like me (often) then you have to learn how to live like me. I take forever to do simple tasks.

Some examples are:
-Take an hour to decide what to wear, even when you're in a rush.
-Eat breakfast for two hours (it Is the most important meal of the day)
-Make a playlist before you do anything (that way you get lost in the music and your schedule)
-Decide that you have to write in a blog every day (oh boy does this waste time)

Well must get to work now hope these little guidelines help!

Oh and I'm aware that this is very similar to How To Miss a Deadline, but I'm running late what do you expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment