Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How To Dance

Ok so I was having a conversation with my friend Ben talking about semi-formals and proms. Our first topic of conversation was how the same songs were played at every semi and they are as follows:

Like every semi! I feel like these songs were written thirty years ago, at least, and so they just play them at every dance ever. Even when I was in Barcelona they played two out of the three. It was very exciting.

The second part of our conversation was that dancing is weird. I don't share this view. I love to dance. Choreographed or otherwise dancing's fun. Ben on the other hand had a very strong viewpoint. His point is made in this following video:



(Sorry for the lighting it's dark and orange in my basement for some reason.)

I mean he does make sense. It is strange that when we hear music we automatically start to move our bodies. And the fact that we all decide to go to a place, pay money, and blast music is also kind of weird. But I think anything is weird if you really think about it. Like a horse falling (wait that's Ben's thing again).
Ok I was lazy I essentially had a conversation with Ben and then made it my post... But in the spirit of borrowing friend's ideas, here's a how-to on: 

How To Make Tulips Last And Stand Up Straight

1. put a penny in the water - it keeps the water crystal clear! no murkiness!!!
2. you must put a pin through all the stems horizontally just before the bud...it makes the tulips grow really straight and really slow! so cool...but it seems like torture. anyways im tyring it out and it works!
Thanks to Krystyna Kongats (Double K!) and her Grandmother. 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment