Monday, February 14, 2011

How To Write A Post On An i-Pod Touch

Ok so this is going to take forever. Texting is hard enough for me (whenever I see anyone on Gossip Girl text a five sentence message in five seconds I think HOW!) but now transfer that to a full web page and we're talking hours.

On this sentence alone I've had to correct what I was writing twenty-seven times. The reason I'm using my pod is because I'm coat checking again on what is supposedly the most romantic night of the year. I have to say however, that Saturday night's crowd was way more romantic. This crowd seems a little dull, forced if you will.

Personally I like Valentine's Day. It reminds me of kindergarten and who didn't love kindergarten. You learned to read and write numbers; if you were anything like me you played house. House rocked, what with it's fake food an all. I loved the fake pots and pans, they cooked the best food.

Well this is going to be a shorty because I have twenty percent battery. I hope you understand this post took fifty eight minutes.

Thanks for reading!

Enjoy this website because I don't know how to add a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment