Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How To Miss A Deadline

Ok. Hi. Sorry. I know I am technically an hour late so I have failed my thirty day challenge, but in Nicaraguan time it is 12:00 am, so I'm only a few minutes late as opposed to an entire hour.
In the theme if my lateness I will quickly describe how to miss a deadline.

1. Wake up at 11am (even though you went to bed at 12). I have an iron deficiency so this is super easy for me. So the only advice I have is give up eating red meat for the sake of this post and your future of sleeping in
2. Meet a friend for lunch. You obviously have to eat (excluding the cast of Gossip Girl and Black Swan) so make the act of eating waste not two but three hours. You'll be surprised at how little amount of time you will have left in the day.
3. Make getting dressed an excruciating task. For example, I had an event to go to tonight and I ended up wearing a black sweater, jeans and high heeled boots. This took me an hour in a half to decide. Maybe I'm alone here but I take forever to decide what to wear even if all I am doing is babysitting. My theory is the longer to you take to get ready the more effortless you look...right?
4. Leave your house ten minutes late for wherever you have to be. If you do this step, you've essentially missed your dealine, making steps 1-3 irrelevant. This step is something I practice everyday. I'm not proud, but like my spelling issues I blame society (stupid society you're why I don't understand grammar).

So by following these for incredibly easy steps you are most definitely on you way to missing that very important deadline.

Thanks for reading
- Classic-Al!
I'm your enemy

No comments:

Post a Comment