Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How To Be Confused

So I just realized that I wrote yesterday's post thinking it was Tuesday. Therefore proving that I don't know what day it is if Gossip Girl isn't on. Oh god. I am actually grateful that it's on hiatus until mid-April because this addiction has gotten out of hand (Making me forget what day of the week it is, I blame Chuck Bass' sneer)....(Oh I could never blame Chuck, I'm so sorry).
Since yesterday became Tuesday's entry then today can be Wednesday's "Anything Goes" and Wednesday can be "Requests". Then I swear I'll get my own rules right for next week.

I think my iPod is trying to commit murder-suicide. First, the headphones keep ever so slightly electrocuting me. When it first began, I thought my ear was doing something funny, but today there were full out sparks.
You'd think the first time you get shocked by headphones you'd stop using them, but they're my only pair. Plus I know I'm never going to remember to pick up another pair. It's like these jeans I bought a month ago; everyday I say I'll get them hemmed, and every day they sit on my desk ten inches too long just mocking me. So I'll keep the headphones for now.
Also I think I'm beginning to figure out when the shocks are going to happen. The last two times it was during two different Alicia Keys songs. So along with Gossip Girl, I'm boycotting Alicia Keys (but I'm not really boycotting GG, I just miss it so much I'm acting like it broke up with me).
The reason why I think it's a murder-suicide is because one morning out of the blue, the screen broke. I have no recollection of smashing the screen and also I hung up my coat in a safe non-droppable closet. There is no reason for this to have happened except the reason of my iPod wanting out of its life.

Sorry for the reflection, my computer screen is so big and bright, it could light up most of Western Europe 


Well that ain't gonna happen! iPod, I got something to tell you, that I'll write in poem form.
Oh pod, oh pod. DO NOT BREAK ON ME!
For I have just discovered youtubetomp3.com and it's made life so lovely.
So get over your depression,
You were bought because there is no recession,
And you make me ever so happy!

So as long as the broken glass doesn't cut my hand, and the earphones don't kill me via electrocution, I'll stand by my iPod (Plus I started carrying a wooden spoon, so next Alicia Keys song that comes on all I gotta do is bite down hard on that bad boy!).

Thanks for reading!

I'd never blame you Chuck, just be new episodes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment