Thursday, March 17, 2011

How To Just Accept

So I guess no one has requested what I should write about today (I accept this as long as you visit the blog I'm happy), so I will say this, Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I was all into celebrating this holiday until I discovered:
1)I had made babysitting plans that night
2)Earlier on in the day, I completely forgot about the holiday.
However I was quickly reminded by the ridiculous lines outside of every pub staring at eleven AM (well every pub except for the one by St.Clair and Christie. Is it Irish, is it Russian? All I know is that scary men come of out of it at all times of the day).

Other than that I don't really have much else to write except today Mina sent me an article about how every person who works with Jon Hamm, thinks he's the greatest actor/comedian/man ever.
I don't dispute this, I like him very much (We tend to send emails to each other about actors we have liked throughout the years, but Jon Hamm has been the constant since he became amazing).
Anyways this was my response to Mina sending me the email (sorry I am just so lazy today and technically it's a holiday, so I'm working half as hard).
Enjoy:
If Hollywood is highschool, Jon Hamm is the hot jock who also happens to be on the honour roll and stars in all the school plays and is good in them, and started the improv club, and also is class president, and goes to all the parties, and is really well read, and had one of his touching short stories published in Macleans magazine at age sixteen, and you want to hate him but you can't because you sit behind him in Canadian History and he's so damn nice, charming and witty and you can full out tell that highschool isn't even his peak.
Damn you Hamm/Love you Hamm

It's like a poem, sort of.
Thanks for reading!
Jock Hamm
Sexy Hamm





Crazy Hamm. Basically, the man's got range

No comments:

Post a Comment