Thursday, March 24, 2011

How To Lift A Weight Off Your Shoulders

I did it! No didn't pass my G1, nope didn't get an acting job, nope haven't started looking into other job possibilities, I cleaned my closet.

Last month I was complaining about how my closet was a disaster (my clothes looked like debris from a plane crash), but I didn't want to clean it because cleaning it would mean I'd have to put up a pole so I could hang my clothes and that would mean I'd have to measure my closet, buy a pole, empty out my closet, place the pole and then put my closet all back together again. This seemed like waaay too complicated a task.
So I began to ignore my room. I was literally living in bedroom denial. I would only make my bed and make sure no clothes were on the ground. Other than that I would completely neglect the desk and closet area, which was slowly turning Grey Gardensesque.

Anyways, today I was given an unexpected day off so I had no choice but to just deal with it.
And I did.
It took three hours.
I hated every minute of it.
I don't recommend this.
However it does feel nice to see my clean hanging closet where I have access to my clothes. But now I have awakened an avalanche. I have to continue cleaning my room. I need to clear out my bookshelf and empty out my desk. This is one very tiny room. I do not want to know what my house will be like.

I think I'll become a Buddhist and not believe in things. Then I'll never have to clean again. Well stay tuned for my next entry of "How To Be  Buddhist", it's gonna be a goody (If I still have my computer).

Thanks for reading!
I wish my closet had this much room!

No comments:

Post a Comment