Tuesday, April 5, 2011

How To Make It Up

I don't feel like writing, so instead everything I type is a song.
Making it musical, won't make the task seem so long.

I like my blog, but sometimes I hate my computer.
Oh my god, how am I supposed to rhyme with computer?

If I had my way, I could think about it and my blog would be posted,
I have to eat dinner, I hope the bread is toasted.

Na na na na na na, na na na na na.

I'm gonna get some socks on, because my feet are cold.
I thought it was springtime, but Toronto weather is making me bold.

I have a day off tomorrow, I'll probably just chill.
That's because when I work I don't get paid in bill....s.

Na na na na na na na, na na na na na.

Thanks for reading my inner thoughts,
You guys are cool like astronauts!

Na na na na na na. Na na na na NA!!

Pretend this is me singing, na na na na na.

No comments:

Post a Comment