Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How To Babysit:Part III

So I haven't babysat that much this week. The only thing I can remember right now is that I had a two hour pillow fight with the kid yesterday, which was actually really fun. Plus we both got out all of out residuale anger at eachother so the rest of the time it was smooth sailing.
As for crazy things said to me, there were a few. First off the kid's new favourite, "I'm going to tell my mom you punched me." I tell him if he tells his mother that, he's actually going to get punched and then some. I know it's not the best form of disciplining but he started it!

Also I've decided that The Family Channel has decent programming.
iCarly is hilarious, I am not being sarcastic. I would equate it with the humour if The Big Bang Theory, but instead of joking about sex, they joke about situations- hence situation comedy.
But now that I think about it iCarly is really the only one I like. The brother is amusing, Carly's got timing and her friend is a well written character. Yah that's right, I said.
Now that I think about it, I sort of also like Hannah Montanna, but I got to be in the mood for that one. And once again the brother is hilarious on that show.

But now that I think about it again, I don't think I would seek these kiddie shows out (except for Arthur, that D.W's got cahones), but it does make the whole watching t.v with the kid a more pleasant experience.
Plus the more mature shows I watch don't really have the highest of standards (Gossip Girl obvi, and Portlandia anyone?). So these kid's shows aren't that emabrassing to enjoy, right?

Well, thanks for reading!

Just as good as a real sitcom, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment